- Courtney Martin (via veritedansbeaute)
|boy: shit baby you're so wet already|
|girl: that's actually just vaginal discharge and my body is cleansing itself from bacteria and dead cells to prevent infection and to maintain optimal reproductive health i'm not even all that turned on right now and i would prefer to go get some food or something|
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Oh look…its me
…Today has been a crazy roller coaster. Thus another day I feel needs an explanation accompanied by reaction gifs.
Woke up extra early for a final
Got to my classroom only to find out that I needed an essay booklet that I didn’t know about
But I got that, and got through my final with no problems.
But I get out my final, and my photographer for the day basically expects me to already be dressed, hair washed, makeup done, ready to go. Which apparently annoys him when tell him I need to shower.
I’m done showering, and before I’m even dressed I receive a message stating that the location I picked out won’t work.
So he wants to drive me out to the middle of no where nearly an hour from home for the shoot.
So it was settled that I wasn’t doing that, and our shoot was canceled. And you know what, I don’t feel too bad about that. Baaaad mojo, but my stubbornness conquers all.
And now I’ve been working on a custom pattern for a waist cincher.
My mom and I accidentally hit a kitten today, adding to my already bad day, but that’s not the point. Please, don’t dump your cats in a random neighborhood, and don’t let your cats go outside without you. This is how animals get killed. Same goes for dogs, but people seen more compassionate towards dogs and look out for them. So as a driver be watchful of animals on the road and as a pet owner act responsibly about them being outside.
I’ll never be good enough, and that’s okay, just tell me. Don’t make me feel so stupid that I end up hiding like a child.